Depending on your needs, you might like to engage a Mediator, Lawyer or Parenting Coordinator
We have highly skilled family law professionals who provide a safe, reliable and confidential service. We work with you to help create a better future for you and your family.
How we can help you
Acting As Your Collaborative Lawyer
- We represent one of you to reach agreement
- We advise – we guide you & provide you with legal advice
- More formal process & engagement with other professionals
- Ideal when you need a more structured approach to avoid court
Acting As Your Mediator
- We help both of you reach agreement
- We facilitate – you control the conversation
- Less formal & simpler process
- Ideal when you would like to work without a lawyer or you already have a lawyer
Acting as your parenting coordinator
- We help with ongoing parenting arrangements
- A Parenting Coordinator keeps everyone on track and accountable
- Managing issues to support children when they need it most
- Fees for a Parenting Coordinator are a fraction of the usual costs with litigation
At Spectrum Law & Mediations we have a wealth of knowledge and experience in helping people navigate the difficult circumstances surrounding family separations.
What our clients say
Here’s some feedback we received from some of our happy clients.
Helped us find a different way
Mary Louise is amazing! She helped us find a different way of looking at things and work out our custody arrangements. We are now talking with each other and the kids are much happier. I would highly recommend her
Very professional in everything they do
In our dealings with Mary Louise she has been professional, prompt and very easy to deal with. She has a wealth of knowledge in her field. Highly recommend.
Immediately recognised our strengths and weaknesses
Mary Louise was extremely helpful in expediting our mediation. She immediately recognised our strengths and weaknesses and catered to us individually as best fit the situation. She was fair, unbiased and efficient throughout. Much more cost efficient than battling over nothing in court. Thanks